Tuesday, August 7, 2007

My yellow in this case is not so mellow

Dear Blogger,

I apologize for not writing to you more frequently.
It's just that i met a girl named Xanga. I know, exotic right?
She's everything a guy could ever want. She's vibrant, popular,
and she fulfills with all of my needs...you know..blogging
needs? I'm sorry Blogger, I admit this is unfair to you and
that I am a Xanga-whore, but this is the last time I will
be writing to you.

Eric
-----------------------------------------------------

that's how my break up letter, or excuse me, break up blog, would go. ( i know i'm lame, so shut your face)

Here's the real thing:

Dear Blogger,

Things have been going well in the Bay Area. This past weekend, I went fishing with some old buddies. We didn't catch anything, but it was nice just to relax and drift around the lake.



13 Things You Don't Know About Me (But wish you still didn't know)
^The person I got this from had 100 things, but I'm just not that interesting

1. I am someone’s GBF, although I am not G.
2. I had surgery a total of two times.
3. I used to take figure skating lessons. I was 6. Scott Hamilton was my idol, until he lost his balls.
4. I have seen Independence Day a total of 25 times
5. I’m a sucker for disaster/monster movies
6. Throughout my extensive soccer career of 10 years playing AYSO, I only scored one goal.
7. I was mistaken for a girl…. when I was 11.
8. Every time I take a bite of food, I always wipe my mouth with a napkin. Even when I know there’s nothing on my mouth, I wipe.
9. I keep a diary, but only write in it when good things happen.
10. Because of my bad circulation to my limbs and digits, I curl my toes. Even when I am warm, I curl them anyways. Now, they are very curly
11. I am bottom-heavy
12. I loathe the cars and the drivers who have license plate covers of where they are alumni of.
13. I love peanut butter so much, that I want to make peanut butter chap stick so I can just lick it off my lips whenever I want. Although it wouldn't look very attractive, cause it would just like you went to town on a pile of...well you know...doody.

As my stay here in norcal comes to a close, I wonder what my plans for the next summer will be. Loveboat? Study Abroad? Backpacking in South America? If anyone's interested, holla back. I can't wait to go home.


Sincerely,
Eric Chiang

No comments: